Tech and Trends:- Smartphones have become an integral part of our day to day lives. They have made our work a lot easier than it was. From checking on your emails to capturing photos and sharing information with friends there are several things you can do with your smartphone. This is why you should be careful on selecting the right phone. Here are some tips on what to check on, when you shop for a smartphone.
Decide the Interface First
The three popular operating systems to contend with are:
- Android is easier to use and can run even two apps at a time. It is flexible and easy to customize but gives navigation issues, in addition to being cluttered.
- iOS 7 is a new one from Apple that is high on multitasking and the control center is easy to operate. The games and apps collection is an excellent one.
- The Windows interface is dynamic with live updates and customizable options. The video, music, and Xbox games options are a huge plus. But it lacks in the apps department when compared to the other two.
Features You Need
The phone you opt for depends on what features you require. If you use the phone just for text messages and talking, and if it has a GPS and mp3 player, a regular phone is sufficient. But if you want constant access to the emails, web or social media, a smartphone is a good choice. Further, for those who need to be connected all the time for their job purposes, a smartphone is the right one. While commuting over long distances, a smartphone comes in handy to pass the time.
The company from which you buy the phone also matters. Look into the coverage options the various leading companies provide. You need to check on the internet connectivity and whether the network coverage you want is provided by the company. The 3G and 4G networks offer a faster network connection, and if the company does not provide this, you need to look for one that has it. If you travel regularly, the connectivity should not be affected.
Design and Display
Some of the important features that you should consider are:
- Display and Resolution – For visual media and browsing, the big screen phones are better and the decision depends mostly on the personal preferences.
- Keyboard and Touch – The QWERTY keyboards are quite popular, while the touch screen varieties are also preferred by many.
- Megapixel – The megapixel power is another key factor that most phone buyers look for.
- The storage and battery life are other main factors which should be checked out.
Comparing various models of smartphones available will give you a good idea about the right model to buy. The brand, model, memory, carrier, color, and design should be compared and the best and most beneficial for your need be chosen. The cost of the phone is another clinching fact as all smartphones are expensive and the cost increases with the number of features you want in them.
Patrick Murphy assists you in picking the right smartphone that fits your needs from options available in the market. He also guides you in exploring the potential of android market completely.