It’s easy to gain anywhere between 3 to 6 pounds overnight while drinking beer with friends and calling it a night with McDonalds for dinner. However, it can take you a week before you may shed the same amount you gained in a couple of hours. Weight loss is easier said than done, and in order to be successful in it, you have to be highly motivated at all times.
Thankfully technology has made it easier to pursue our goals. From bodybuilding to weight loss, there are a wide range of apps available on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone that can allow you to keep your health goals in check.
Why Should I Have A Weight Loss App?
Regardless of whether you have a hectic routine or manage to head to the gym, a weight loss app works equally as well in both cases. If you have the dedication to lose weight and get in the back shape of your life, then nothing can stop you. A weight loss app in this instance can help you get closer to your targeted weight week after week.
Weight loss apps today feature comprehensive weight loss programs that help you progressively lose weight over time. You learn to perform exercises, follow cardio and/ or high intensity interval training (HIIT), and switch to healthy eating habits all at the same time with the help of a weight loss app.
Some weight loss apps reward you for complete timely programs and achieving your desired weight loss for a period of time. Some feature daily motivational quotes that inspire you to push your limits to achieve a healthy body and mind.
Our Top 5
Your smart phone is just about anywhere and everywhere with you. Why not use it even more productively by improving your health and physique with weight loss apps? Then again the thousands of weight loss apps available across all three platforms may get you overwhelmed. Don’t fear though, here are the top 5 weight loss apps presented by PhuketFit that you should download and use regularly:
5. BMI Calculator – While this app will not exactly offer you weight loss programs, it can help you measure your body fat, healthy weight, and calorie consumption that can help you achieve your goals sooner.
4. Lose It! – This is a great app that can not only help you burn more calories, but also has challenges for sleeping better, eating better, and losing more body fat. You can also make custom programs too!
3. 7-Min Workout – This is the best app for people with busy schedules who can always spare 7 minutes three to four times a day to lose weight and get muscles in shape.
2. FitBit – This apps offer a holistic approach to weight loss and overall well being. You can track your activities, including cardio, training, nutrition, and sleep to improve your lifestyle for better health.
1. A Well-Rounded Fitness Programs – These apps are probably the most comprehensive fitness and weight loss apps out there. There is one for PhuketFit in Thailand.You can track your diet, follow exercise and cardio plans, and mix it up with some HIIT and strength training for a well rounded workout.