Android phones are full of features and applications. I have seen many android users, who only buy android phones due to its vast collection of useful and tremendous apps. These app are unequivocal famous and prominent among users.
So, today I am going to share one of the amazing and awesome Android app which is named as, “Mobikwik which is used for Mobile Recharge And Bill Pay” . You may get this app from Google Play store.
Review On “MobiKwik” Mobile Recharge And Bill Pay
MobiKwik is India’s fastest app for recharging your mobile, recharging your DTH and allow you to pay your bills right from your phone. This app accepts almost every payment option including; credit cards, debit cards and internet backing (via account). Simply, you can add money to your MobiKwik account and recharge your cell phones in not more than 5 seconds, so, recharge it now. If i would say that this app solves many of the problems of people from India then I don’t think that I would be wrong.
We know that for paying bills your supposed to wait in the Que until your turn comes and that is tiring work that freeze you there and it grabs much of your time then in this situation this app can proven a gift that will save your energy and time that you would have loose by standing in the line of bill payers.
Key Features Of MobiKwik
There are certain key features of this app that makes it unique and awesome. These key features are basically provided by the makers of this app. The features of MobiKwik are clearly elaborated below:
- The app is of small size, fast, and light on your mobile phone that do not eat much bandwidth of your cell phone and it does not make your phone slower.
- The awesome thing about this app is that, it works best with both 3G and 2G connections.
- You can add money to your Mobikwik wallet, and pay bills, recharge your account fast and more reliably than never ever before.
- It can be recharged without wasting much of your time, as it is mentioned below that is a fast to use app that does not take or grab much of your time.
- You can browse plans for mobile operators like, Airtel, Idea, Tata Docommo, Reliance, Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL etc.
- It has a lots of payment options that makes it convenient for the users and clients to pay their bill recharge their cell phones.
- It supports; State Bank of India (SBI), ICICI Back, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank. It supports all cards, Visa Card, MasterCard, Diners Card, Discover Card and Maestro Card and along with that internet banking is also supported in this app.
Recharge And Bill Services Provisions (Companies Names)
- There are certain companies of SIM cards which can be used to used to be provided Pre-Paid recharged by MobiKwik, or I would say this supports certain companies to provide Pre-Paid recharging account services and these companies are Airtel, means it can give you airtel recharge, Vodafone, Idea, Tata Docomo, Reliance, Uninor, MTS, videocon, Aircel, BSNL and Loop Mobile. These are the companies which can be used to recharge your cell phone.
- PostPaid mobile bill payments are only for Airtel recharge, Idea, Tata Docomo, Reliance and Vodafone
- Land Line payment services are for, Airtel, Tata communication, Reliance communication and MTNL.
- Gas Bill Payments are only for the Mahanagar Gas Limited. That means the consumers, who use the gas from Mahanagar Gas Limited are eligible to pay their bills right from their android phone by the help of MobiKwik.
- Electricity Bills Payments services are for BSES Rajdhani, Reliance Energy, MSEB Mumbai, NDPL and BSES Yamuna.
- Life Insurance payments options are for the clients of IndiaFirst, Tata AIG, Birla Sunlife and ICICI Prudential.
- Satellite TV (DTH) recharge services are for Airterl DTH, Videocon D2H, Reliance Big TV, Tata Sky, Dish TV and Sun Direct.
- DATA card recharge services are for the users of Reliance Netconnect, MTS MBlaze, Idea Netsetter and Tata Photon.
So, now I would suggest you to use this app for your convenience and ease. It can save your time and energy. You may get this app from Google Play. If you want to help any of your friend then share this article with them as well.