A Bluetooth watch can either be a very useful gadget that you’ll fall in love with or an excellent poster boy for buyer’s remorse – but that depends on how you use your Bluetooth smart watch in the first place.
So without further ado, here are a few useful tips to help you make the most out of you’re your Bluetooth watch has to offer:
- Start By Checking If The OS Is Compatible With Your Devices – the last thing you want to do is buy a smartwatch for your Android, iOS or Windows phone only to find out that it doesn’t play nice with them. This is why you need to check for compatibility even before you buy the Bluetooth watch itself.
- Pair The Phone To Alert You On Calls, Mails And Messages – this is one of the most obvious benefits of a Bluetooth watch and is one that you will probably end up using the most. Especially useful when you pair it with mobile wireless Internet access (i.e. 3G, 4G, LTE) for those that need to stay updated while moving around a lot.
- Communicate More Often Via Video Messages – use the built-in camera and microphone of your cool smart watch to send and receive video messages. Doing so will allow you to quickly communicate without having to dig your phone out of your pocket.
- Take Note Of Any Fitness Tracking Capabilities – many Bluetooth wearables come with sensors that monitor your bodily functions. If your Bluetooth watch has these sensors, then make sure to make full use of them to monitor your health.
- Fiddle About With Navigation Apps – Many iOS and Android watches come with navigation apps, which makes exploring a new city more convenient and without having to bring out your phone all the time.
- Check Out NFC Payments – more and more establishments have NFC-enabled payment options. If your nifty Bluetooth watch has NFC, then you could simply swipe your wrist over the sensor to pay for transactions instead of using your phone or picking out your credit card.
- Use The Watch As A Wireless Key – NFC technology can also be used to convert your smartwatch into a personal identifier. It could, for example, be used to unlock your phone or tablet when placed in close proximity. Move away from your phone or tablet, and they’ll automatically lock on their own.
- Use A Tough Watch As A Wireless Monitor – quite a few Android watches are designed to be shockproof as well as weatherproof – making them great tools for keeping track of your child or companions while on an outdoor excursion.
- Choose A Control Scheme You Are Comfortable With – Bluetooth watches utilize push buttons, scrolling buttons, touch screens and/or voice activation. Pick a watch with a control scheme that you can easily work with, and you’ll have a much easier time working with your watch.
- Mix And Match Available Straps – and last but not the least is to never underestimate the value of a good watch strap. You can mix and match these straps depending on what you need, from a very comfy strap designed for everyday use to a sharp, professional-looking one when you’re looking to impress.
Keep all these simple tips in mind, and you’ll be able to maximize the potential of that Bluetooth watch you’ve got strapped to your wrist!
In the market for a new Bluetooth watch? Check out what Chinavasion has to offer, from simple and ultra-affordable pieces to premier models that come with all sorts of advanced features!